Guided Lake District and UK Walking
Enjoy the excitement of ascending high peaks and the challenges associated with some of Britains finest routes with sensational scenery. All year round walks with a friendly experienced, knowledgeable and professional guide to bring the whole thing together.
We cover the whole of the Lake District Fells and any combination can be tailored to suit individual needs.
Regular favourites are:
- Helvellyn & Striding edge
- Blencathra & Sharp edge
- Sca Fell & Sca Fell Pike
- Great Gable & Gable girdle
- Landale Pikes & Jacks Rake
- Coniston Old Man via Dow Crag & South gully
Accompanied Three Peak Events:
- Three National Peaks groups only
- Three Yorkshire Peaks groups only. Please contact for costs and details.
Cleveland Hills Northeast England
For all of the above walking we can include Training and fitness assessments waking in the Cleveland hills on request
Guided Hill Walks
Our aim is to get people into the outdoors and enjoying the hills and mountains, from people who have the fitness but not the confidence to take on the more challenging walks. Please view our walks below and contact us if you have any questions.